Freight Agent Freight Broker Agent
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Freight Broker Agent – Potential Income $70k & up
As an Agent, you are an individual contractor who owns your own business. You are an independent Agent and your own boss. How much money you make and how many hours you work is up to YOU!
Agents usually work out of their home. All they need is a computer, phone, and fax. They are responsible for getting customers and moving their freight. The job consists of sales and operations and requires a person that is comfortable in both.
• Instant auto-posting to ITS, DAT, and Post Everywhere, with auto refresh
• THE BEST Technology with digital signing for rate cons, GPS tracking!
• Available in-house dispatchers will assist you to cover more loads!
• This position is a 100% commission based 1099 position.
• Paid EVERY 2 weeks
• Sales experience
• Freight sales experience
• Truck Driver experience (but not required)
• Working knowing of the transportation industry
• Transportation Terminology
• Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication ability.
• Experience managing and growing carrier relationships.
• Thrives under pressure and able to multi-task and meet deadlines.
• A doer and a natural born leader, who is looking to develop within a growing company.
Email your resume to email@example.com or call for telephone interview @ 888-575-7397 x-110
How to Applyemail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 888-575-7397 x-110 for a telephone interview.
533 total views, 1 today